On designated days, one of the Walt Disney World theme parks opens an hour early and two hours later. These times are called Disney’s extra magic hours. The added golden goldfish is for Disney Resort guests only.
|Extra Magic Hours with Disney Characters
Here’s a park guest interacting with Disney characters during an extra magic hour >>>
These resort guests are Disney’s best customers. They spend all their time on the property. Not only do they spend considerably more, but they stay longer and come back more often. The extra magic hours is just one of a handful of extra Disney benefits of staying on property:
- Skip the hassle of baggage claim! Resort Guests enjoy complimentary transportation for them and their bags between Orlando International Airport and the Disney Resort hotels, then back again at the end of their vacation.
- Stay close to the action. Resort guests can leverage complimentary transportation like monorails, ferryboats and motorcoaches. As well as complimentary Theme Park parking for guests who are driving.
- Many shopping purchases can be delivered straight to the guests Disney Resort hotel so that you don’t miss a minute of fun!
- Guests have the option of having meals and snacks included with their vacation package.
- A variety of hotel options with extras. Hotels where you can splash down a pool slide to hotels where you can watch a movie under the stars…even hotels with Disney Character Dining.
TAKEAWAY: Disney says these little extras help guests stay close to the “heart of the magic.” How can you create special touches like Disney does? How are you making the experience memorable for your best customers? What’s Your Golden Goldfish?