Customer Experience Design Workshop
Format: Two hour, half day or full-day options
In a world where commoditization is the norm, differentiation is key. The kind of differentiation customers will notice doesn’t come from what you say, it comes more from what you do. Customer Experience is a new discipline that helps you figure out what to differentiate and how to do it in a way that benefits your customers and your bottom line at the same time. More than any other factor, your brand’s customer experience will determine whether you thrive and profit or struggle and fade. There is a strong business case for improving the customer experience especially when it leads to increased retention and referrals. According to Gartner, a 5% increase in retention can boost profits by 25% to 125%.
Who Is This Workshop For?
This workshop is geared for participants who want a step-by-step approach to designing new Customer Experiences that customers notice, remember, and share. It is designed for both B2B or B2C, for individuals with the authority to initiate change across their organization and for those responsible for realizing results. Participants will learn from best-in-class examples and hands-on exercises focusing on customer personas, journey mapping, and touchpoint design. Everyone will leave with actionable strategies to improve the customer experience.
As a result of this workshop you and/or your team will be better able to:
Drive differentiation by:
- Understanding the attributes customers value the most.
Reduce attrition by:
- Learning how to be measure customer loyalty and ways to reduce defection.
Increase efficiency by:
- Understanding the different touchpoints in the customer journey.
As a result of this core workshop learning and experience, participants will:
- Tools: Get equipped with essential planning tools to execute customer experience design.
- Skills: Understand how to capture the details in a customer journey.
- Empathy: Gain a deeper appreciation for the needs, desires and expectations of customers.
- Insights: See how journey maps can help improve current state experiences as well as help design future state experiences.
Workshop Best Practices
- For maximum effectiveness, workshops are best limited to 30 participants.
- Workshop interactivity is enhanced by having participants with different functional responsibilities in attendance.
- Create a team building and learning experience for team members.
Develop knowledge and skills around customer journey mapping and cx design.