http://purplegoldfish.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/pg-logo-mod1.png 0 0 Stan Phelps http://purplegoldfish.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/pg-logo-mod1.png Stan Phelps2013-03-31 10:11:392013-03-31 10:11:39What's Your Green Goldfish featured on The Engaging Brand podcast
Here is a conversation with Anna Farmery on The Engaging Brand podcast. It’s Episode 428. Anna talks each week with some of best and brightest in marketing (and me). For example, last week was Guy Kawasaki talking about APE on Episode #427.
Click below to have a listen:
The podcast covers the following:
- What is your green goldfish?
- Is it always about giving something extra?
- Doesn’t an extra…..become expected?
- Do you have to change culture to encourage employee engagement?
- The importance of transparency for business management.
- How employee engagement is not a substitute for great product
- Is it about what you do or how you create employee recognition?
- Employee engagement examples which cost nothing….
- How employees don’t quit jobs, they quit bosses.
- How the return on investment is the same for small employee recognition as the large, costly initiatives
- How 2 out of 3 employees are disengaged with their business.
Today’s Lagniappe (a little something extra thrown in for good measure) – Here’s a special link to download WYGG. The eBook will be free on Amazon from April 1st to April 5th. Click the image below to download: